This Is Where Everything Changed

This Is Where Everything Changed

Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Major Life Change

Good Day In Christ,

Because of a major change in my health, I am suspending blogging on the Underway Devotionals. I September of 2017 I was diagnosed with Leukemia. Through the past several months I have been undergoing chemo therapy treatments in anticipation of a stem cell transplant. I have initiated a new blog that focuses on the journey to a cure for my Leukemia at the web address below. You are welcome to visit and subscribe if you desire. Thank you for following the Underway Devotionals in the past.
As in everything, to God be all the glory!

The Leaning On Jesus Chronicles can be found at
https://forest-holmes-65ft.squarespace.com

Leaning on Jesus
Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment